IN FLIGHT DO'S AND DON'TS
- Respect your fellow passengers seat boundaries at all times.
- Don't recline your seat backrest during in-flight food service.
- Parents should not allow their children to kick the seat back of the passenger in front of them.
- Non-stop chatty passengers are irritating and inconsiderate to nearby fellow passengers.
- Only one standard overhead luggage piece per person is allowed and everyone should use the overhead storage space in the area above their seat.
- Don't open your window blind during in-flight movies.
- Don't open your blind on a night flight at sunrise, until the cabin crew wakes all passengers on board.